This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, award winning, fast growing and genuinely dynamic company.
Established over 30 years ago we have long-standing relationships with many ‘blue chip’ clients such as Whitbread, Marston’s and Greene King and our work with these fantastic companies increases as they develop their own brands across the UK.
We have also been successful in attracting new clients from a wide range of business sectors as well as expanding our work with schools, colleges and ‘defence’ installations.
It is this expansion and strategic diversification that has created the need for additional personnel and resource and we offer the successful applicant the opportunity to grow with us and our clients.
In brief, we are looking for a Senior Electrical – Building Services Design Engineers to join our Design team in our Bristol office.
We are genuinely interested in the individual, not simply qualifications and experience, but in broad terms you would need:
- To be a CIBSE/IET member
- Be working towards Chartered status or at least be able to demonstrate considerable experience of design projects
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
- An understanding of BREEAM in relation to M&E Services
- A full UK Driving License
- To be a genuine team player
It would be an advantage to have a relevant degree and REVIT/BIM experience though neither are essential, whereas drive energy and enthusiasm are minimum requirements!
As well as the chance to grow your skills and experience through training support and development and to be part of an already successful business, we offer a highly competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, flexible working options and a company car allowance.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunity or our company, please call us on 01733 595595 and ask for Brett Smith (mobile 07791 667610)
To apply please send an up to date CV to email@example.com